November 15, 2013 in
Please come out to the Annual Fundraiser Tournament—play for the new 2017 Bag Tag, enjoy a terrific BBQ lunch and have a whole lot of fun with your fellow club members.
In addition to the entry into the Bag Tag Challenge, the BBQ, and the nice discount you get on club plastic throughout the year, you are contributing to the upkeep and well-being of the beautiful Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course. Also, through your membership dues, the SFDGC is able to make contributions to clubs and groups building new courses in the Bay Area, donate discs to worthy causes, and sponsor holes at various tournaments…
It’s a great day as all the members come together, and if you’re not a member it’s a great time to join the club and be part of the celebration.
Here are the details for the Main Event:
- Saturday, January 14th, 2016
- Registration: 8:00AM-10:00AM (No pre-registration)
- Entry Fee: $45
- Format: 1 Round of 20 Holes on a special layout (Par 61)
- Groups of 3 or 4 players are allowed
- BBQ & Party after the round
- Bag Tag Ceremony
- 2017 Group Photo
- Games: skeeball, frisbeer, and more!
- Link to FaceBook EventÂ (UPDATE)
- Registration Form (print out and bring to the BTC for faster signup!)
*To ease congestion, there will also be an early round on Friday January, 13th.
- Registration is from 9:00AM – 1:30PM
- Last group must Tee-Off at 1:30, no exceptions.
- You must have at least 3 people in your group.
So come on out, join the club or renew your membership – play for a new tag, help the SFDGC raise funds, enjoy the BBQ, beer & fun!
Weather Note: Since we insist on having this event in January, the possibility of rain always exists.Â We will play the BTC rounds and weâ€™ll have a BBQ rain or shine.Â If it is raining and Marx Meadow is too soggy, then we will alter our post-round plans accordingly.
|Register and pay cash at event||$45.00|