Ok folks, this is the last work party before Safari.
Lets make it good one.
We'll be out there all day. Come by when you can.
- Safari holes need work.
- - Rake out tee pads and a few greens need some whacking.
- Remove downed tree near 7a and repair the net it damaged.
- Chipping (can never do enough of this).
- - 12's tee pad, 13's trail, the terracing on 17 needs to be filled in with chips and dirt.
- Shovel out and sweep the stairs
- Water holes 12 & 13
- and more...
then on Friday, August 6th
We'll need a small crew to put the finishing touches on the course for the tourney.
- line the OB areas
- flag the safari tee pads and pin locations
- sweep permanent tee pads and double check to make sure all sleeves are clean
- pick up litter and generally just clean up the place