Am Worlds in NY

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Am Worlds in NY

Postby sculpturemark » Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 am

Hi all! As you know I have up and left SF for a promise of greater things to come in upstate NY. I got here just in time to deal with 15 inches of snow the day after my arrival and one of the wettest springs that anyone around here can remember in the past 5 or so years. Yay!

Lucky for me the AM Worlds is in Rochester this year so I signed myself up. If anyone is planning on coming out for it let me know and perhaps we can catch up. I live 2 hours away so staying at my place is not really an option (I will be camping).

Alternately if anyone needs to get away from it all and decides that upstate NY is the place to do it let me know. My town only has one traffic light so as you can imagine things are a bit slower here. (However I hear much more gun fire here than I ever did in SF.)

Cheers!
Mark Rozansky
markrozansky@gmail.com
sculpturemark
(throws minis)

Re: Am Worlds in NY

Postby crosstoby » Sat May 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi Mark--

Glad to read your post, except for the part about the ridiculously inclement weather you were greeted with out there. I have no plans to come to Rochester to play the World Ams, but I hope you enjoy yourself. I will call you if I get out there--my bro and his family live in CT, so it's not too much of a stretch to imagine a visit someday.

Best to you both and stay in touch--

JT
crosstoby
President

Return to General Disc-ussion