Ace Race 10/30/10, 10AM (rolling start) @ Golden Gate Park

Club events such as meetings, parties, fundraising events, tournaments, etc.

Ace Race 10/30/10, 10AM (rolling start) @ Golden Gate Park

Postby jacks » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 am

SAN FRANCISCO DISC GOLF CLUB ACE RACE

Each season, disc golfers from around the world gather at their local courses for one purpose: to throw aces! It’s not a tournament - it’s just for fun - so join us this year... Ace Race is a blast! The grand prize is a disc golf bag and ten brand new discs.

Where: Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course

When: Saturday, October 30th, 2010-10AM rolling start

Format: One round of 20+ holes, two throws per player per hole

Course Layout: Holes will be short so almost any player can reach

Player Package: Guaranteed to be at least twice the value of your entry fee! The 2010 player pack includes two identical Discraft prototype discs made especially for Ace Race, plus a Super Color mini, premium hat, sticker and a die-cast chrome bag tag. A $67 value!

Rules of Play: Players are required to use the player package discs, and only these discs. If a disc is lost, the player has the option of using the second disc from the package. Only two throws per player per hole. All players should have their own scorecards and mark "5" for aces, “2” for chains, and “1” for holes on which they hit metal. The player with the most points wins! Optional $5 side pot will be available.
After all players in the group have thrown, discs are picked up and the group moves directly to the next tee. Do not finish out the hole (no putting, etc.).

Registration: See Sean Jack and pay $25 for a secured spot or visit PayPal and pay $25 to jacks129@hotmail.com. Limited to the first 50 players! If paying via PayPal, please e-mail me your NAME and PHONE NUMBER. Thanks!

For more information about the 2010 SFDGC Ace Race, visit www.discgolfacerace.com
jacks
President

Re: Ace Race 10/30/10, 10AM (rolling start) @ Golden Gate Park

Postby jacks » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Update....

Mike Harter of Bandit Wines (http://www.threethieves.com/) has really stepped it up and donated several bottles/boxes of delicious wine as well as polos AND a camping cooler. Please let me know if you, your organization, and any friends can donate more prizes. I will be giving out several items after the race.

See you next Saturday!

SJ
jacks
President

Postby geo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 am

is there still room in the ace race?
geo
Decent Individual

Postby jacks » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Yes. There is still room. Please sign up or at least contact me via e-mail @ jacks129@hotmail.com to secure your spot.

Thanks.

SJ
jacks
President

Postby Billym » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Count me in as well as Brandon Andre AKA B$.
Billym
Decent Individual

Postby jacks » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 am

The Ace Race is filling up. Please let me know if you are playing to reserve a spot!

Thanks.

SJ
jacks
President

Return to SFDGC Club Events