The SFDGC Facebook group!

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

The SFDGC Facebook group!

Postby ggoss3 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Did you know that the SFDGC had a Facebook Group? WE DO! Please feel free to join it here (you're going to have to copy and paste this, since URLs aren't permitted in posts):

http://bit.ly/sfdgc_on_fb

At the club meeting last night at Club Deluxe in the Haight, I volunteered to take over our blog and Facebook presence. This means I'll be trying to get more information out to the member of the club via these avenues. If you have not joined the Facebook group, please do so now. I'll wait....

No, seriously, it's ok...

Ok, awesome, I'll confirm you ASAP.

If you have any news of interest, or any information you would like to get out, please contact me by either saying something about it here in the Discussion Board, or add me as a friend on FB and message me. Either way you should be able to reach me so that I can put up a post or send a message about it.

Thanks a ton!
Geoff Goss
SFDGC Outreach Volunteer
Sunset Resident
Hoping to be a proud supporter/volunteer of the Mclaren Course
SFDGC Member since March 2007
ggoss3
(throws minis)

Re: The SFDGC Facebook group!

Postby ggoss3 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 am

Also, if anyone knows how to get in touch with the gentleman running the SFDiscGolf Twitter account, who I think is Joe Moore, please let me know via direct message here, or on my twitter acct @ggoss3, or on facebook. I would love to talk to him about getting more information out via that channel. Thanks!
Geoff Goss
SFDGC Outreach Volunteer
Sunset Resident
Hoping to be a proud supporter/volunteer of the Mclaren Course
SFDGC Member since March 2007
ggoss3
(throws minis)

Return to General Disc-ussion