Going away party for Weisblum

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Going away party for Weisblum

Postby geo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 am

Hey everyone, we're having a going away party/B.B.Q. for Dave this Saturday, April 10, at Stafford Lake in Novato. It looks like he's signing the paper work today and could be moving to Boulder as soon as mid/late April. The plan is to play an early round, 8:30 a.m., and have a B.B.Q. afterwards at 12:30 on the lake side where the Turkey shoot meetings are normally held. All friends and family are encouraged to attend. Feel free to bring anything you want to the B.B.Q., we can always use more food! I know this is short notice but the whole deal has been short notice so we're gathering up the wagons for one final push to say good bye :) I've attached a flyer I made so feel free to print it up and hand it out to friends--spread the word. Look forward to seeing everyone out at beautiful Stafford!
Attachments
Dave's invite flyer final 2.tiff
Dave's invite flyer final 2.tiff (62.35 KiB) Viewed 675 times
geo
Decent Individual

Re: Going away party for Weisblum

Postby doublejack » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Seems kind of weird to throw a party there during Stafford's usual weekly doubles round (12:00 Saturdays), but what the hell. I'll see if I can make it.
Well done is better than well said. - Ben Franklin
doublejack
NorCal Champ

Re: Going away party for Weisblum

Postby geo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Sorry for the displayed attachment, thought it'd just attach the file for the flyer.
We tossed around doing Sunday, but most people agreed they wouldn't want to play possibly two rounds at Stafford and have to work the next day. Figured an early round could still give time for people to catch the doubles if they wanted or enjoy the BBQ and still have time left in the afternoon to do other stuff. Also, with time short for Dave's departure, not many days left to have it. Hope to see you all out there!
geo
Decent Individual

Return to General Disc-ussion