What this involves is showing up a few minutes before 8:30 and collect players money and filling out a sign up sheet. You will need to man the sign up table from 8:30 to 10 and then you can go play your round.
The person who is TD’s plays for free that week and is still eligible for payouts and ACE’s
This is a great way to get to know some more club members and get to play a round of golf with people you would not normally play with.
Here are the steps of things to do.
1. Arrive at table before 8:30
2. Create a sign up sheet and collect money, mark who didn't PAY.
(make sure people print clearly so you can compare to the score card).
3. Provide scorecards. A link is provided on under Weekly Score Card.
4. At 10am close the sign ups and go play your round.
5. When you see Jon Toby hand him the money. If you don’t see him you can drop off
the money at his house across the street. Please use an envelope and either hand
it to him or drop in mail slot on garage door. 5026 Fulton St. 415-570-1399.
6. Collect the scores and send scores and names to Kevin Eckert >> firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark who didn't PAY
Mark if there were any ACES