Selling Revolution Dual Pack - $70

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Selling Revolution Dual Pack - $70

Postby ben » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 am

Had the bag for 4 years now, it's still basically good as new - some minor wear on the truck vinyl on the bottom of the bag, and I cut off the waist straps because they were dangling all over and generally a pain to deal with.

Bag colors are "blue skies/charcoal/gray", looks like this except a sky blue primary color : http://discgolfer.com/popup_magnifier.php?productid=16148&imageid=

Looking for $80, these bags run $160-170 new once you include tax and shipping. I've been given a new bag as a gift so I don't have any need for this one moving forward. If you want to check out the bag in person, I am at most weeklies really early, teeing off within the first 1-3 groups. Feel free to PM me with any questions, or you can email me : ben DOT neely AT gmail
Last edited by ben on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ben
Decent Individual

Re: Selling Revolution Dual Pack - $80

Postby ben » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 am

Would really rather sell this to somebody in the local DG community before I put it up on various other disc forums.

Final offer:

$70, and I'll throw in a disc golf DVD of your choice. I've got about 10 of them. This bag is sweet, and $70 is a ridiculous deal - again, if anyone is interested I can post pics or meet up at the weekly to show you the bag.
ben
Decent Individual

Return to General Disc-ussion