SF Disc Golf Putting VIDEOS

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

SF Disc Golf Putting VIDEOS

Postby breazealeian » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Some putts that went in, not that awesome but, whatever. Catch me on the course and drain a fat one so I can put you on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhhWvI9hxcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dToc7vMfqEE
Sometimes you just gotta throw that Gator!
breazealeian
Helluva Human

Re: SF Disc Golf Putting VIDEOS

Postby breazealeian » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 pm

here is another one. One of these days this shot will go in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OypF0fplKYM
breazealeian
Helluva Human

Postby Orion » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 am

looks like someone got a flip video for christmas. I have the minoHD and it is dope, i have taken it out a few times but i feel like i am distracting everyone that i am playing with. I want to catch a whole round and post it up to the site. I was also thinking about taping it to a disc and letting it rip!

Bring out the video for the BTC and post up some shizzel that will play out before, during and after the round.
Orion
Nebula

Postby Stick » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm

How about a video of some real putts. Those are practically gimmies. ;)
Stick
NorCal Champ

Postby breazealeian » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Excuse us for being relatively close to the basket for birdie putts. I was under the impression that was a good thing in this game.
breazealeian
Helluva Human

Postby doublejack » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 am

For Xmas I got some cheesy video recorder sunglasses. Maybe I'll bring 'em out to the bag tag.

Thanks for the vids, Greg.
Well done is better than well said. - Ben Franklin
doublejack
NorCal Champ

Postby snyderman » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 am

Videos are cool.

The last 2 rounds I played I had two 75 footers, too bad there was no camera around. :mrgreen:
snyderman
Ex Presidente

Postby Stick » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh.... Those were birdie putts? I guess you should post the drives too. :) :) :)

What's disc golf without a little heckling.?
Stick
NorCal Champ

Postby Orion » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 pm

it would be lame with out heckling Stick, just lame. I always enjoy a little banter!
Orion
Nebula

Postby breazealeian » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 pm

O.k Stick,

You want a big putt? Here is a fresh jumper from Jason Cantero. I will be filming during the bagtag on Sunday and I expect a big putt or two from you. I will be there at 8 and hopefully, teeing off soon thereafter. So, I am hoping to get a good amount of people on film if they don't mind. I imagine you will be teeing off early as well so make sure you are in the group behind or in front of me so I can give you the added pressure of the camera :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYYlq1Tpzgw
breazealeian
Helluva Human

Postby Orion » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 am

NICE PUTT.

Hey Greg did you get the new revaluation backpack for christmas as well, what are you blowing Santa? Did you get the older one that i think runs 150 or the newer one that is 110? I am trying to figure out which one to get and what to see the newer one or hear from someone who has gotten it.

Hope all you flingers get too rapped up in your MTV REAL WORLD DISC GOLF SHOW that you do not notice that I just won the BTC and hold the #1 on Sunday. But I'll loose it or not play for it or find some other reason to keep it on the wall and keep the tradition going of not ever seeing the #1 in play after the first few months of the year. LOL

Word
Orion
Nebula

Postby breazealeian » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Santa is my B*%CH, he always has been. I have the older backpack. Runs about $165. The water bottle holders suck, there is no pencil holder, and it is showing some wear after about 4 months of use. However, I can carry a ton of discs and it feels like I am not carrying that many. It really spreads the weight evenly like a backpack should. I am happy with my purchase but I hear the cheaper one is good too. Talk to Jeff Faes, he has the other one.

GB
breazealeian
Helluva Human

Postby faes » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Orion, didn't we end that tradition last year? Didn't the 1-tag make celebrity appearances until June? That's half a year, which really defied expectations. If it changes hands until July this year, we'll call it progress. One fine day, people will be battling for the 1-tag on new year's eve.

The newer pack is about what I expected. It won't blow your mind, but it does the job you are probably looking for in a backpack. The putter pocket is an improvement over the more expensive bag, but the material is definitely a little cheaper in all places. The positive spin on that is a little less bag weight. And it's still a revolution bag, so it doesn't feel cheap. That's just a relative comparison to the more expensive bag. Disc capacity in each pack is pretty much identical. I'll find you and Greg on Sunday so you can compare side by side like the smart shopper you are.
faes
(throws minis)

Postby Orion » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks for the feedback about the backpacks guys, it sort of feels like we are using this forum for real DG stuff. F ing SPAMERS

I will look for you Jeff on Sunday and check out the newer backpack to see what it all about, cool that someone has one in the club to be able to check out.

In regards to the hopes and dreams of paying for the #1 tag on new years day of 2011, i think that we can safely say that it will be just that, hopes and dreams. But what ever, i have had fun using the tags what ever number it is over the last four years. I find that it really adds a unique component to the round that challenges me every time. So for that I am stoked to be competing in the 3rd annual BTC on our home course on what looks to be a great day of DG with the members of the SFDGC.

Does anyone know who has the 2009 #1 tag? Last time I saw it was at the first Tarwater one day event and Chicka Nii took it home. I talked to him at the Safari and he told me that he lost it to some Pro Masters dude, did not give me a name but said that he would get it back and keep it in play. Can you smell it....BS If that is the truth, I will apologize and eat my words on the spot as I do not want to be a person who is known as a sh*t talken pot stirrer. LOL

Peace fellow flingers and everyone try to help Todd get a spotter or two for sunday or we are going to get a talking to by Jeffery.
Orion
Nebula

Postby todd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 am

who's jeffery?

anyways, its hard to believe this thread started as "SF Disc Golf Putting VIDEOS".

now where were we?
If it ain't coffee, its beer!
todd
NorCal Champ

Next

Return to General Disc-ussion