When is the course going to be finished?

This is the place for all background information on the course construction, a list of material needs, a place to let us know what skills and contacts you can provide, and related discussion regarding the construction of the Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course."

When is the course going to be finished?

Postby MC Vivid » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:28 pm

I'm just wondering...
MC Vivid
Forum Noob

Postby saucywench » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:56 am

We're hoping for early January for the big grand opening - it all kind of depends on how many volunteers we get out there at the weekend work parties - this weekend would be a great time to come check it out( killer BBQ from Memphis Minnies for lunch) - so far we're getting good numbers, and it's pretty exciting to see how much can get done in two days with enthused volunteers.
Send me an email - saucywench@mac.com - if you'd like more details -
-Anne
saucywench
Helluva Human

Come work on the course!!!

Postby tmoney » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:25 pm

No one really knows how soon it'll be done. The course needs your help. Its all volunteer work putting it together. Please come out and give some of your time and work. I sound like NPR hosts during a pledge drive, terrible. No, its not the same as playing a round, but I promise its still a fun time. Come out even if its just for a few hours - every bit helps.

T
tmoney
Forum Noob

Postby hrc333 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:59 pm

An update of when the course will be done....

It is looking like we will not hit the January date. There is a lot more work out on the course than I think we all thought. We are making progress every week and there is something cool about building San Francisco's first disc golf course.

Now for a push to get everyone out to a work party. The date the course opens is completely linked to the number of people who show up at each work party. So plan your weekend around spend a day out at the course, hanging out with some disc golfers :D
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Return to Course Construction