Peninsula courses

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Peninsula courses

Postby Stick » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 pm

First, thanks to all the SFDGC members that played at Pescadero. Those that couldn't make it you, missed an epic course. If anyone knows the 3 dumbasses that showed up around noon to play a round and played 1-3 holding beers, tell them I said thanks.
Tuesday of last week Peter, myself, Tom Schott and the Parks director walked thru JSP. He liked what he saw and said to lets get the ball rolling. Over the next couple of weeks Peter and I are going to tweek the initial layout and get a presentation ready. In Jan., we're going to meet with the powers in charge at the parks dept. and get this thing started. It will be a while before we get baskets in the ground. But I do believe a new course is just around the corner. We'll keep ya'll posted.

Stick
Stick
NorCal Champ

Re: Peninsula courses

Postby les swift » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Anne and I took a walk at JSP yesterday. I'd like to get an opportunity to walk the proposed course location sometime soon, if either you or Pepe get a chance in the next few weekends. Looks promising...
les swift
Badass Mofo

Postby pepe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:08 am

did you not see my car there yesterday? I was out there much of the early afternoon..

Give me a call if you want a tour.
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby les swift » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:17 pm

No, I didn't recognize your car out there Sunday. We stopped off at the BBQ joint on El Camino and brought lunch up and hiked a bit on the west side below the upper picnic area.
We may play the Dela monthly on Saturday this week, so if you're heading out Sunday afternoon, let me know. (maybe Saturday evening if we get back early)
les swift
Badass Mofo

Return to General Disc-ussion