1. All volunteers must sign a liability waiver each time they come to a work party – this is absolutely required by the City, no exceptions.
2. No freelancing or unscheduled work. If you are proposing to do any work outside of the scheduled work parties you must first clear it with the Club (call Ross at 415-587-1166)
3. Please be flexible – during the course of each day we may need to ask you to stop what you are doing and help with something else
4. At certain phases during the construction we will be required to stop to get City approval – they have promised to do this promptly.
5. No removal or trimming of any plant, shrub or tree limb is allowed.
6. All elements of the course must be built to City-approved specifications. We are striving for a standardized look for the course – for each element (retaining wall, terrace/steps, tee pads) of the course there will be one person responsible for making final decisions on design and look. No exceptions.
7. Please obey all park rules and regulations.
8. Before you leave please return all tools and gloves to the tool box near Hole #7.
9. If you are bringing tools please write your name and phone number on them.
10. Please stay hydrated and be careful out there!