The Sunday Morning Weekly

This is the forum to view scores from and discuss the Sunday Weekly.

Alkaline

Postby dantarango » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 am

is so bad for injestion
Last edited by dantarango on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Ren Fair this weekend

Postby todd » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Just a reminder the Golden Gate Renaissance Festival 2008 is this Sat the 16th and Sun the 17th from 10am-5. http://www.sffaire.com/

Most everything is still in C, we should probably move some baskets to A for the sake of a faster moving round.

Does anyone know if we are still planning on doing a Sunday morning weekly?
todd
NorCal Champ

Aug 24th Temp Course

Postby dantarango » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 pm

I believe we all have enough baskets to make a temporary course at Mac Laren Park. Why dont we bring out 18 baskets at get a weekly round in? I'm sure if we coordinate we can get this done.
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Re: Aug 24th Temp Course

Postby pepe » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 am

dantarango wrote:I believe we all have enough baskets to make a temporary course at Mac Laren Park. Why dont we bring out 18 baskets at get a weekly round in? I'm sure if we coordinate we can get this done.

Don't do it. We've outlined the reasons why this is a bad idea several times now in the forum. The last thing we need as a club is to go safari out at McLaren right now. The parks department is embroiled in a controversial plan to put in a trash/recycling center in the park which has rallied the locals there. The worst possible thing for us to do is to show up en masse and start throwing discs without a legal document signed.
pepe
NorCal Champ

weekly

Postby dantarango » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:23 pm

ok, well it was just a thought!! Then I'm off to Black Mouse and DeLaveaga Sunday Morning, does anyone care to join me??
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

no weekly

Postby dantarango » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:22 am

BLACK MOUSE and DeLaveaga was awesome. Black Mouse is a technical course, which has awesome smart drives. Rob Green is a great local to play with, not only does he know all the holes and lines, since he helped clear the course along with his wonderful artistic lady/wife who painted and designed the logo, and made the Bag tags, He aced one of the 'off the course' and called it in mid air, I parked the bird under 2 feet. Wow thanks for the closure of the SF course, for a few days, cause it enabled us to see a new course just completed @ 21 holes. Get there and enjoy it.
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Where's Black Mouse course

Postby joegraham » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Where is Black Mouse course? Is it public? I don't see anything listed on PDGA course directory. Thanks.
joegraham
Helluva Human

black mouse

Postby dantarango » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:31 pm

If you go to The course Directory, at the PDGA site and type in the city box - Felton, and in the state box, select California, you will see the site for Black Mouse, it is about 15 minutes north of DeLA, it is a Public Course, that asks for donations.
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Is this Sunday Weekly still going on? And where do yous guys meet?
frogawitdafizzle
Forum Noob

Previous

Return to League Play