improvements

This is the place to veiw upcoming work parties and report maintenance issues that need to be fixed on the course.

improvements

Postby pepe » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:35 am

I think it may be time to install some steps on hole 13 on the initial uphill. Not crucial, but it would make the appearance nicer and the walk a little less dusty.

Max, what a great job you've done with watering. The oasis pattern that we predicted (green areas surrounding the more heavily used 'fairways') has come true due to your effort!

When's the walkthru? Should we have a course cleanup prior?
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby Tim » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:22 am

The course HAS become very dusty, I was blowing dirt out of my nose this weekend.  Time for some rain...
Tim
(hasn't paid for 2010 yet)

Postby hrc333 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:48 pm

Course walk through will be in October.  Once it is scheduled we will plan a course clean up day.

But....we really could use some trash pick up now.  I carried to full bags of trash out last week and still had to leave some behind.  The amount of beer bottles being left behind is really f*#kin' frustrating.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby Tim » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:24 pm

We should put a sign on the garbage cans near hole 1:
For more cans and bottles, please walk the course

Seems like the average bottle stays in the garbage can for less than 2 hours there.  Surprising that nobody gets the ones on the course.

Here's a tip I use, when I bring beer, I keep the bottle cap in my pocket.  Then when I finish a beer I put the bottle cap back on and put it back in my bag.  This way it doesn't spill and I don't litter.  It also makes a handy butt pail.
Tim
(hasn't paid for 2010 yet)

Return to Course Maintenance