A Little Cheese with That Whine?

The SFDGC hosts an annual PDGA tournament in August.

Postby Senior » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 am

I agree.. Time to get to practicing. I am really looking forward to playing the new course.

Remember that the majority, (and I mean the vast majority) of disc golfers coming to this tournament are very grateful to the SFDGC for the hard work and dedication that made this epic event and course possible.

I myself will be making a statement of support by buying up a bunch of Full color plastic and by raffle bagging!!! Game on!!
Senior
Forum Noob

Postby mofo313 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 am

Les--Marx Meadow = Permanent course?
mofo313
(throws minis)

Postby ross » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:29 am

yes
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby hrc333 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:19 pm

The issue with registration really does not seem to apply.  We had registration open for a month before the first division filled.  I don't see how a week of closed registration will change anything.  The simple fact is there will always be some people who do not get the registration in on time.  Next year I am sure they will be on top of it.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby Senior » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:39 pm

I'm sure they will. And as I have always maintained and still do, I agree that it is up to the individual to make their plans accordingly. I am simply pointing out that there is a discussion regarding this type of priority. If it was two or three weeks, it might make a difference. Also, it would be more likely that if a priority reg period was offered thru policy, it would mean that TD would need to start that period early than usual. It might not even be a valid topic, but some people want more out of their memberships ans it just discussion. The SFDGC has our gratitude and I for one am very thankful. I am just trying to defend a simple thing called the democratic process......
Senior
Forum Noob

Previous

Return to SF Safari