Spray painting on the baskets...looks ghetto to me

This is the place to veiw upcoming work parties and report maintenance issues that need to be fixed on the course.

Spray painting on the baskets...looks ghetto to me

Postby pepe » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:02 am

Well, someone decided unilaterially that the face plates for the baskets would look better in neon yellow. Ok, to be more precise, they thought that they could be seen better, perhaps for night golf. But to me they look like crap. It's way ghetto. Furthermore, it's not how we do things as a club. So whoever did this, it would be nice if:
a)you get rid of it yourself...and
b)if you have ideas for course improvement you speak with the club before going out there and doing your own course improvements.

that is all

Thumbs down.
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby ross » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:55 am

All the baskets?
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby hrc333 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:12 pm

So....am I to assume that you think this is not vandalism but someone making what they think is an improvement to the course?
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

To Quote a famous Star Wars Character...

Postby Rasta Style » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 pm

"How Rude!" - Jar Jar Binks

Some people are looking to attract my dark side Sith powers when I find out who did this dasterdley deed.  

Calling the clone army to take up arms and swiftly dismiss these foul creatures!

Geo

p.s. Seriously, that's not cool and shows total disregard for all other players.  Several of us are on the hunt and we will find you!  So, beware!!  Better yet BE GONE!!!
Just recreatin'!  It's a silly game with Frisbees... so lighten up and have fun Mon' :-)
Rasta Style
Decent Individual

Postby pepe » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:02 pm

hrc333 wrote:So....am I to assume that you think this is not vandalism but someone making what they think is an improvement to the course?

exactly
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby crosstoby » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:40 pm

In case you didn't know or notice, our man Brian Lee cleaned 'em all off at the work party the week before last.  Thanks, B---

Jon
crosstoby
President

Return to Course Maintenance