Jelly Jam at Ryan Ranch

This is a forum to discuss upcoming PDGA tournaments that SFDGC members may be interested in. This is the place to discuss all things related to PDGA/NorCal tournaments.

Jelly Jam at Ryan Ranch

Postby Orion » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Looks like quite a few SFDGC members are huckin this weekend at the Jelly Jam. Good luck everyone!

SFDGC Rules
Orion
Nebula

Re: Jelly Jam at Ryan Ranch

Postby Orion » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

Looks like the SF crew did pretty well down there at the Jelly Jam!

Check out the results

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results? ... =8788#Open

O
Orion
Nebula

Re: Jelly Jam at Ryan Ranch

Postby pepe » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Very fun tournament and excellent new course, which is getting broken in every day. I highly recommend anyone to go check it out, as playing round after round at GGP skews your perspective and your game. At Ryan Ranch, you'll need every shot you use at GGP and then a whole heckuva lot more. There are 540 foot shots, 520 foot anhyzers, more uphill/downhill than at GGP. In short, your game will get tested. Can you play the fairway drive and try to get a 3? Or will your second shot be off target and leave you with a 40 foot putt?

Congrats to Mikey P who played very impressively and took 2d place (and thanks again Mike for the ride!) in the PRO division.

Brown did very well and finished 5th.

I played only OK and finished 10th in the Am 1 division. I really shat the bed in my second round on Sat. Got unlucky, played stoopid, and generally did the things players do to earn 3 double bogeys. Youch...

Will be psyched to go there again, they may have a bring yer own doubles tourney!
pepe
NorCal Champ

Return to PDGA Tournaments