Lost 10x KC Pro Eagle--REWARD

This forum is for people who don't pay enough attention when they're throwing a disc, and those that find discs and are good enough to try to get them back to the proper owner.

Lost 10x KC Pro Eagle--REWARD

Postby JustinG » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello,

First off, congrats to the SF disc club for maintaining such a beautiful, fun, and challenging course.

I lost a yellow 10x KC Pro Eagle to the right on number 7 while I was out playing today. I threw a horrible shot and it disappeared on me. I believe it is in the vicinity of about 75 short of the basket. I recently acquired it, so it does not have my name or number, but the flight plate bottom is sharpied black, there is black on the front of the flight plate, and one edge has a considerable chew on it. I am willing to trade several frisbees or cash for its safe return. I appreciate any help anyone can provide. If you happen to have it, please PM me for my phone number.

Cheers,
justin.
JustinG
Forum Noob

Re: Lost 10x KC Pro Eagle--REWARD

Postby adm413 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I found that disc. It has a crack going rim to rim on it. But it's that disc. It was on 6 or 7 under a lot of foilage.
adm413
Forum Noob

Re: Lost 10x KC Pro Eagle--REWARD

Postby JustinG » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Fantastic. All the same, I would love to get it back if you still have it. Please email me at justingoss32 at gmail dot com. I can send you some discs in trade.
JustinG
Forum Noob

Return to Lost and Found Discs