Hole 10: lost 1 disc, found 2 - 7/13/10

This forum is for people who don't pay enough attention when they're throwing a disc, and those that find discs and are good enough to try to get them back to the proper owner.

Hole 10: lost 1 disc, found 2 - 7/13/10

Postby omnicrondelicious » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:50 pm

There once was a man from Nantucket,
who borrowed a disc and hucked it.
Into the bushes it hooked,
and we looked and we looked,
until finally we said "#@%& it!"

So if you happen to find a brand new, hitherto unused, unmarked, yellow Dragon (I think) mid-range disc in the bushes on the left side of hole 10, give me a shout at omnicrondelicious at g mail dot com

However, my loss may be your gain, because I found TWO other discs while looking for mine.
- A clear, green/blue/yellow tie-dye splat pattern, Starfire driver with no name or contact info. Please email me at the above address if it's your disc (be honest). After a few practice throws, I really like it, so feel free to not ask for it back if you've replaced it already.
- An ultimate *corrected to 'disc'* with an email address written on it, which is the kind of smart thing I am now going to do with all my other discs, and highly recommend that y'all do too.

Cheers!
omnicrondelicious
Forum Noob

Re: Hole 10: lost 1 disc, found 2 - 7/13/10

Postby Stick » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Just so you know. If you find a disc with no info, it's yours. No bad karma will fall upon you for it. At least thats the way everyone I know does it.
Stick
NorCal Champ

Re: Hole 10: lost 1 disc, found 2 - 7/13/10

Postby omnicrondelicious » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 am

That means I'm not getting my yellow Dragon back, am I? Sigh...
omnicrondelicious
Forum Noob

Return to Lost and Found Discs