NEW YEAR'S EVE

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

NEW YEAR'S EVE

Postby dantarango » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Attention All Bag Taggers!!!!!!!!!!!!! and EVERY DISC GOLFER!!!!!

What do you say we have a new years eve party!! We can play a round at 9 or 930 pm, Dec. 31st. We can use our glow discs and lighted discs, we can use glow sticks and lights for the baskets.
We can make it a year end all around bag tag challenge, we can put our tags up for challenge, with everyone that plays overall scores determine overall tag position. It will only be a week later that we get new tags.
After the round we can have a party, everyone can bring beer, wine, champagne, liquor, and/or whatever you'd like. We can figure that most will bring drinks, but food will also be a necessity, snacks, small dishes, or whatever.

We can bring friends, loved ones, ourselves and make a great NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!!!!

Let us make a great end to an interesting year. Let us celebrate a new year to come!!
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Postby dantarango » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 am

come on, how many of you actually want to get dressed up for a few hours of absurdity? Let us enjoy the night, LET US MAKE THIS HAPPEN. We can really have a good time, and be safe from crazy drivers, unless someone throws on the group ahead of them. LOL !!!
Lefty Love
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Postby doublejack » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:26 pm

This sounds fun, and I've always wanted to do some night golf.

I'm not sure how happy people would be to lose their tag on a night game, but my current tag # is so nose-bleed high that I'd have no problem "risking" it, whatever the conditions.

I don't have other plans yet, and I refuse to pay 3-5X regular price for most of the entertainment options out there.

So — what's the minimum number of people that would make this worth doing? I'm thinking if there are at least 8, enough for two foursomes, it'd be worth showing up. Too few?
doublejack
NorCal Champ

Return to General Disc-ussion