Kick *( | )* disc-golf Music video "Bang Da Chains" is

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Kick *( | )* disc-golf Music video "Bang Da Chains" is

Postby Ryan Dexter » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Ryan Dexter
Forum Noob

Postby ross » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 am

Too damn funny -- enjoy it before VP Palin bans it.

p.s. i posted a link on the pdga site but they too it down
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby jahmon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Well, let's see how liberal we really are here in San Francisco. Full lyrics for Bang Da Chains:

Bang Da Chains

BANG DA CHAINS MOTHERFUCKER, BANG DA CHAINS!!!

Ace, Eagle, Birdie, Par. I ghost ride the whip of my girlfriend's car. Yeah it's a Prius, I keeps it on the green, I put on my plaid hat 'cause I'm a *author used incorrect name for disc golf* fiend.

I got Innova straight fallin' outta my sack, and like a *strong word for female genitalia* I see those chains and so I pounce and attack, and those chains are screamin' at me like they wanna get slapped, and like that *( | )* will be afraid when I give those chains a tap.

I hear that, cling clang and it’s callin’ my name, I gotta grab my favorite disc and get in the game, step on the tee pad and give it a fling, I wanna hear ‘em clang I wanna hear ‘em ring!

Well uh, bang bang that’s the sound of the chain, I’ll make it rain in this bitch like El Nino, comprende? Amigo? Place to show, never, I’m winnin’ always, whenever I hit the tee pads your girl’s gonna need some knee pads.

So you think you're a *author used incorrect name for disc golf* star, that ain't a birdie that's a par. You actin' all that on the tee pad, I'm gonna take away your bag tag.

My alarm rings, the chains are ringing in my dreams, the fogs lifts, I gotta get my fix. O-R-C off the tee, oh no, O.B., 10-second rule…it’s cool.

I’ve got a *author used incorrect name for disc golf* cart it’s a Mercedes-Benz, you can tomahawk aces with a contact lens, hundred bucks a hole you can take the risk, 1800 dollars later you can suck my disc.

My Valkyrie slices through trees with ease, move outta the way no autographs or pictures please, and if you wanna stay alive steer clear of my drives, 'cause when I toss that bitch, UGH, MOTHER OF BUTCHER'S KNIVES!

I’m the Jesus of the Redwoods, I’m the Allah of Alders, I’m the Buddha of the Banshee and I’m nevah gonna falter. Oops, tree-nied, well I ain’t trippin’ man I got some strokes to spare, so I’m crusading on this frolfin' jihad, so bang the chains.

That’s right motherfuckers this is the shits.

So you think you're a *author used incorrect name for disc golf* star, that ain't a birdie that's a par. You actin' all that on the tee pad, I'm gonna take away your bag tag.

Titty titty bang goes the chains when I ring ‘em, Redwood Curtain up in Humboldt, yeah, that’s where we came from. Every day I’m hustlin’ ‘cause you sow what you reap so I throw birdies with my left and an ace in my sleep.

I'll *the author has tried to use the f-word here, unsuccessfully, and has forfeited his bag tag* your grandpa while he's takin' a nap, I once tossed an ace while I was takin' a crap. You amatures be ticklin' my funny bone well I'm ticklin' the chains and bringin' the money home.

I'm hittin' those chains while you're hittin' the pole, you're puttin' bogies while *author used incorrect name for disc golf* bunnies are lickin' my asshole.

Your North Face fleece might keep ya warm, but it won't protect you from my Tech Nine firestorm. I drop bombs in the basket, Nate Doss's in the casket, my mom yells out the window WHAT'S THAT RACKET!?

You call this a Hippie sport here's my retort:

Last edited by jahmon on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jahmon
Forum Noob

Postby ross » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:16 pm

we're not allowed to use the word *author used incorrect name for disc golf*?

F R O L F
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby jahmon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Makes it even funnier in an unexpected way, actually.
jahmon
Forum Noob

Postby jahmon » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Oh, and you're going to hell for using the word F R O L F on this site, motherfucker...so bang da chains.
jahmon
Forum Noob

notes from the author

Postby Ryan Dexter » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:34 pm

I can't believe everyone gets so up in arms about the f-word that cannot be said. *author used incorrect name for disc golf* is funny. Do we take ourselves that seriously? I love disc golf,
I live disc golf to the point where I want to make videos about disc golf. Have you ever seen that Seinfield "summer of George" episode. That *caca* is funny. If we cannot mock ourselves and our favorite sport then were just a bunch of assholes..........
Ryan Dexter
Forum Noob

notes from the author

Postby Ryan Dexter » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:34 pm

I can't believe everyone gets so up in arms about the f-word that cannot be said. *author used incorrect name for disc golf* is funny. Do we take ourselves that seriously? I love disc golf,
I live disc golf to the point where I want to make videos about disc golf. Have you ever seen that Seinfield "summer of George" episode. That *caca* is funny. If we cannot mock ourselves and our favorite sport then were just a bunch of assholes..........
Ryan Dexter
Forum Noob

notes from the author

Postby Ryan Dexter » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Ryan Dexter
Forum Noob

notes from the author

Postby Ryan Dexter » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Ryan Dexter
Forum Noob

Postby ross » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:02 am

Ryan -- a couple of comments:

1) this is brilliant. I loved F R O L F star but this takes the disc golf video genre to a whole new level.

2) You need to check how many times you post the same comment.

3) I cannot believe that someone involved in the making of this insanely hilarious video does not see the humor in an automatic message board filter which does not allow you to post the word F R O L F but allows you to post the words "motherfucker" and "asshole".

Peace, and keep bangin' those chains.
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby jahmon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:27 pm

In Ryan's defence on point two, the site gives an error message when the post actually goes through.

*author used incorrect name for disc golf* on

Whoa...in preview mode *author used incorrect name for disc golf* is not being filtered any more. What a shame. That was hilarious while it lasted ;-)
jahmon
Forum Noob

Postby jahmon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Hahaha, nope. *author used incorrect name for disc golf* on, motherfucker! I'm on a frolfin' jijad.
jahmon
Forum Noob

Postby zen » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Hmm, looks like I forgot something during my nazi censor setup.

*corrected to 'disc'* golf doesn't work either.
zen
All Time Greatest, Ever

Return to General Disc-ussion