disc sales - Safari discs

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

disc sales - Safari discs

Postby Orion » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:08 pm

Anyone who missed last weekends Safari tournament and would like to pick up a disc all the disc will be out at the weekly on Sunday.

If you can not make the weekly and would still like to pick up a disc or two please contact orion@orionskitchen.com.

We also have some minis left over that will be for sale this Sunday.

Thanks,
Orion
Orion
Nebula

Weekly Cash

Postby crosstoby » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:48 pm

Speaking of this Sunday's weekly, I (and the Weekly Cashbox) will not be around. Next weekly after this wknd is 8/31, and I'll be at the course that day. Sorry for the inconvenience...

...and if you can't wait for any reason, just catch up to me on the course and we will work something out.

JT
crosstoby
President

Safari Discs

Postby PeterT » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:06 pm

Are you suggesting that there is 2008 Safari hot stamp disc?

I assumed there was none this year, as the designs were never posted on the forum for review per the Jun 18 email, and there is not one shown on the Disc Designs page of the website.

What discs are you referring to? The usual assortment?
PeterT
(throws minis)

hot stamps

Postby Orion » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:56 pm

There were three safari stamps chosen for the discs at the tournament. I was unable to post these as we were going through a website change over for this site. These were the best three per the committee at the meetings. We also had some issues with Innova printing some of the original designs.

There are a few of these stamps left, come out on Sunday and check them out.

Thanks,
Orion
Orion
Nebula

Postby Tim » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 pm

yeah, sorry about that guys, Orion had good intentions regardign the images. even when I thought I was done, there were still people having problems logging in so for about 2-3 weeks the forum was more or less useless.
Tim
(hasn't paid for 2010 yet)

Return to General Disc-ussion