Why the Steelers Suck

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Why the Steelers Suck

Postby pepe » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:21 pm

1) Pittsburgh? Please. Go mine something
2) Terrible Towels. A barrage of yellow... wow. I'm scared.
3) Terry Bradshaw. Enough said
4) Hines Ward crying after losing to the Pats. Great receiver, but a total *strong word for female genitalia*
5) Jeffery likes them. Enough said
6)They have players who guarantee a victory against an undefeated team: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07339/839489-66.stm
on the road.
7)Losses to Arizona, Denver, and the Jets...
8)Jeffery likes them
9)Ben Rothlisberger thinks riding a motorcycle in downtown Pittsburgh is a good idea for a pro athlete
10)Well, they're better than the Pirates...
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby boston93430 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:05 pm

what a moron, why would you ever promise to win a game like that, bet Tomlin wasn't happy
drive for show, putt for dough....

"You can play as well as you can imagine.  Believe it then see it."
boston93430
Helluva Human

Good guarantee

Postby dantarango » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:24 pm

Well Done is better than, Well said!!   :lol:
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Postby hrc333 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:54 am

boston93430 wrote:what a moron, why would you ever promise to win a game like that, bet Tomlin wasn't happy

Bet I wasn't happy.  Tomlin, Ben and everyone besides Smith were talking about how great the Pats are, clearly not wanting to get them fired up.

Oh well.....I only have one word for the Pats:

CHEATERS!!!!!

I don't care what anyone says this season is tainted.  If this was the NCAA and they were caught cheating they would have to forfeit games.  Shot, they may have to give back a ring or two.  Clearly the NFL wanted to make this go away so they destroyed the tapes that I am sure showed the Pats have cheated for years.  IE:  Every superbowl since Bellacheat has been there is tainted.  And yea...I am sure he is still finding a way to cheat.  

Oh yea...the Steelers will see you in January.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby dantarango » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:21 pm

Only losers like to point the finger.  Before Mangini ratted out his former team and coach, he also ratted out every team, since it is wide knowledge in the NFL that all teams did exactly what the Pats were doing.  It only came to a stop because a whiny little fat bitch who coaches the Jets, isnt good enough to coach a pro team, cries like the bitch he is.  The Rooney's are a great family for the sport, but whiners, I mean steelers fans cry and whine.  Get a better team and step up to the plate, or shut the *the author has tried to use the f-word here, unsuccessfully, and has forfeited his bag tag* up, because if you cant get on the field to compete then stay on the sidelines and root for your team, and quit your whining. Either that or become a Pats fan.  I personally am a Redskins fan, but you don't see me whining, cause we suck.  Grow up!!
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Postby hrc333 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 am

Since the season is not over yet.... there will be plenty of time to have it decided on the field.  

My only point here is that in the NCAA when I team is caught cheating, even if it is for off the field stuff, they are forced to forfeit games, many times the entire season.  The Patriots were caught and got off very easy.....  All I am saying.

There is no whining here.  If you want a whiner listen to the Seahawks after the Steelers Super Bowl victory.  I am just saying what the NFL already said.  The Pats are cheaters.  I think this is an established fact is it not?

I will be the first to admit that the Pats were a better team on Sunday than the Steelers.  But I also know that at this point the only games that matter are played in January.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby pepe » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:43 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3151217

It's kind of like smoking in GG park. It's against the rules, but everybody's doing it.
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby dantarango » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:20 pm

well said
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Return to General Disc-ussion