Please stop leaving crushed beer cans and trash on course!!!

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Please stop leaving crushed beer cans and trash on course!!!

Postby geo » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:07 am

I know this has been spoken about numerous times but it needs to be a main topic on this discussion board. If you see anybody littering, please tell them to pack it out, or better yet, pack it out yourself. This goes for golfers, walkers, bums, skaters, bike riders, and everyone else. It is our responsibility to take the lead on this issue. I know 90% of weekley golfers don't litter but last week (during our weekley round)my group/myself packed out over 8-10 crappy brand beer cans(crushed), numerous bottles, and other junk. I'm sure other golfers walked right over them (in the middle of the fairway) because we were at least the 6th group out. This course and everything it stands for is a direct reflection on the club and us golfers. It will only take a couple of numbskulls and a random city walk thru to ruin it. I know it's hard to confront people, but remember that the S.F. club along with the East Bay club(where I'm from) will support you 100%. Tell them to come down on a Sunday morning to talk more about the subject. Sorry for the long winded post but I had to say something, we all need to do this together :)
geo
Decent Individual

clean course

Postby dantarango » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:14 pm

We went to the course on Monday to play, and took trash bags to clean the course along the way,  The course was pretty damn clean, and we ended up just packing out our trash, and someone's half full Vitamin Water which was left on number 15.  Keep up the great job, fellow golfers, and we shall keep our beloved course.  
Dan
dantarango
NorCal Champ

Return to General Disc-ussion