New Disc Golf Course on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

New Disc Golf Course on the island of Koh Samui, Thailand

Postby Khao Pra » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:08 pm

hello, just wanted to let you know about our new disc golf course here on Koh Samui. our website is being designed at updated, and can be found at http://www.discgolfsamui.com and there are some pics of our opening day oct 7 2007 at http://tenstars.com/discgolf

i've also put up quite a few pics at www.dgcoursereview.com and i urge all of you that have not used that site yet to add info from your local courses so that those of us that travel can be better prepared prior to our trips.

our golf course has 18 baskets,54 cement tees for beginner, advanced and professional play, restaurant/bar/toilets on the course and some spectacular views over the islands of Koh Phangan (home of the world famous Full Moon Party) and Koh Tao (leading dive site in S.E. Asia) as well as numerous other small islands.

we also have 30 brand new hotel rooms all with ocean views and we are about to break ground on an additional 54 suites, with ocean views and jacuzzis on the balconies.

our tournament schedule will start in november of 2007 with a professional event slated for 2008.

thank you for looking
Khao Pra
Forum Noob

Hey Joe,

Postby Rasta Style » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:15 am

I'll see you in Thailand soon. I can't wait!!

One love,

Geo
Just recreatin'!  It's a silly game with Frisbees... so lighten up and have fun Mon' :-)
Rasta Style
Decent Individual

Return to General Disc-ussion