URGENT, I need to rent a couch or spare room by Thurs...

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

URGENT, I need to rent a couch or spare room by Thurs...

Postby Rasta Style » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Everything was going good Monday until...

My room mate gave the bad news
1) Our Burning Man project got cancelled
2) I have to move out ASAP because the landlord strictly forbids him to have room mates because he has a history of too many roomies and she (the landlord has issues with him).

Who can help out?  I'm around through the month of August and then back to Big Sur and Monterey for disc golf tours and the Reggaefest I help organize.

Need to find a place by Thurs 7/27.  Give me a call at 752-7702 if you be of service.

thanks gang,

Geo
Just recreatin'!  It's a silly game with Frisbees... so lighten up and have fun Mon' :-)
Rasta Style
Decent Individual

Need a temp houseshare the 13 through the 20th...

Postby Rasta Style » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:32 am

I'm still looking for a temp houseshare or room mate situation and could use your assistance.  I'm off to Monterey to organize the Reggaefest this and next week, then guide a disc golf adventure in Big Sur the 10th-12th.  

I return to the City the 13th through the 20th to help with the Safari and need a temporary host or room mate which I'm happy to pay for (Tickets to the 3 day Monterey Bay Reggaefest, Cash or ??)

If you can be of service please let me know ASAP.  

As a side note The 40th anniversery Monterey Pop Festival was an amazing time!  So many psychadelic orginals on one stage really blew my mind (or was it the yellow tabs?)  Anywho, I'll be posting photos in a few days for everyone to enjoy.  Who knew that Geriatric Rock could be so Kick *( | )*?  Not, to mention all the free love mon'.

Thanks again,

George

p.s. This year the Monterey Bay Reggaefest
http://www.montereybayreggaefest.net will host a very special NIGHT DISC GOLF TOURNEY at Laguna Seca.  

If you're interested in coming down Labor day weekend, enjoying some great roots, rock reggae and/or playing in the  night golf tourneyment give me a call at 831-402-1195.
Just recreatin'!  It's a silly game with Frisbees... so lighten up and have fun Mon' :-)
Rasta Style
Decent Individual

Return to General Disc-ussion