New Course Review Site

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

New Course Review Site

Postby timg » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:56 am

Hey all,

I just launched a new site a couple of weeks ago and am trying to spread the word to anyone that might be interested. It's a course review site where you can also track courses you've played, track favorite courses, etc.  You can also add links, photos and files for each course and a bunch of other stuff.

The url is www.dgcoursereview.com

The ultimate goal of the site is to be a place you can go to get opinions and info on courses from all over the country, making road trips easier to organize for all the traveling discgolfers out there.

If you get some time, check it out and if you add your local courses to the site that would be great.

Thanks guys,
Tim
timg
Forum Noob

Postby kylecrispin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 pm

Tim-

Id get the word out at http://www.discgolfreview.com.  they seem to have a pretty active forum of Disc Golf people.
kylecrispin
Helluva Human

Postby kylecrispin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:22 pm

and um....where is GG park Disc Golf course in the directory?

hmmmm?
kylecrispin
Helluva Human

Postby timg » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:26 pm

Hey Kyle,

I actually posted it over on discgolfreview but thought I'd let some localized sites know about it too.  Anybody can add a course to the site so if it's not there just add it :)  I added the ones I played and figured people would add their local courses as they sign up (assuming they're not already there).

Also, thanks for checking out the site.
timg
Forum Noob

Return to General Disc-ussion