New Plastic Arrives

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

New Plastic Arrives

Postby hrc333 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:15 am

The San Francisco Disc Golf Club has just received 250 new discs. These include two new designs (see link) as well as a small number of ‘When Pigs Fly’ opening day discs. We got a variety of colors and weights, including a good selection of light weight discs. Here is a list of the model of discs we recieved:

DX Aviars; DX Rocs; DX Lepords; Star Valkeries; Star Wraiths; Star TeeRex; Star Sidewinders; & CE Roadrunners.

We will be out on the course at different times this week, including this afternoon, as well as during the weekly, so stop by and pick up some new plastic.

To see the new designs, visit: http://www.sfdiscgolf.org/blog/?p=18
Last edited by hrc333 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

RE: New Plastic Arrives

Postby Q » Tue May 08, 2007 4:05 pm

Sweet. Gotta love a president who is unafraid to market the hell out of club plastic. Like the looks of the Tee Sign disc.

I'm assuming you'll a Tee Sign disc for every hole, in which case I posit the following challenge:

1) Get a tee sign disc for every hole.

2) Drive with only the correlating "tee sign disc" for each hole (#1 on #1, #2 on #2 and so on...)

3) Be the first to ace* all 18 holes with your respective "Tee Sign" disc for every hole

4) Collect $1,000

- Q -

*$250 bounty to the first person to birdie every hole in its "C" position with their respective Tee Sign discs.
Greg - Q -
Club Founder
"I went to play golf and tried to shoot my age, and shot my weight instead." - Bob Hope
Q
Decent Individual

Postby kylecrispin » Fri May 11, 2007 9:41 am

Is anyone going to be out this afternoon (FRI 05/11)?  I have been out the last 3 days and seen no one selling discs.  I want to get me some of them sidewinders before they are all gone yeehaw!
kylecrispin
Helluva Human

Postby hrc333 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:12 am

I maybe out this afternoon around 4:30...

I know that Jon was out yesterday and I was out on Tuesday & Wednesday.  If nothing else, we will have a ton of plastic on Sunday Morning before the weekly.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby crosstoby » Fri May 11, 2007 11:30 am

I was out there for about 1/2 an hour yesterday.  Sold 4 discs.  I expect to be there today around 5PM and Saturday morning around 10...and one or both of us will be there for the weekly.

I will try to sell some discs on those days when I can get out there, but I am unwilling to put myself on a more predictable schedule...I am out on the course fairly often, so I shouldn't be too hard to find.

The new discs are very cool...there's a 167g Wraith that I've got my eye on, and many other nice models...come on down!  Bring you wife or husband, your pink slip and a checkbook and drive away in a new 2007 Sidewinder!

JT
crosstoby
President

Postby hrc333 » Fri May 11, 2007 11:53 am

crosstoby wrote: Bring you wife or husband, your pink slip and a checkbook and drive away in a new 2007 Sidewinder!

LMFAO :lol:  :lol:
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby pepe » Fri May 11, 2007 2:07 pm

ol' give away Jon.

;-)
pepe
NorCal Champ

Return to General Disc-ussion