BAD KARMA

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

BAD KARMA

Postby boston93430 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:47 pm

To my fellow players:
I have thouroughly enjoyed the new course and new people that I have met over the past few months.  As we all know there has been a huge influx of lost discs the last two weeks.  I lost my star wraith twice in one day and twice it was returned to me.  Recently I had lost my Championship Classic Roc, it was found and Alex Siegel has found it.  Unfortunately in Alex's message he stated "Our finders fee is $5 or a joint".  Now I have found at least 8 discs in the last two weeks, and except for two that I have at home (which one I have been able to get in contact with the owner, one I am still searching for), all have been safely returned, AT NO CHARGE!  So Alex, if it's $5 you want, you can keep the friggin thing, but I hope the disc gods come down on you and you shank every putt from this day forward.  Keep it real everyone!
drive for show, putt for dough....

"You can play as well as you can imagine.  Believe it then see it."
boston93430
Helluva Human

Postby hrc333 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:29 pm

WOW.  What an *( | )*.  I have never heard of Alex, but that is pretty low.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Postby gkolcun » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:14 pm

I also lost a disc this week only to have someone call and tell me that they found it and to call a number with a (714) area code and to ask for A. Boner.  Jeez.  If you wanna keep it, then keep it, I guess.  Just don't rub salt on my wound for crissake.
gkolcun
(throws minis)

Postby Justin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:41 pm

I hope Alex Siegel doesn't lose any discs and leave his number on it...
Justin
Forum Noob

Return to General Disc-ussion