Ink on the front of bag tags!!! WTF?

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Ink on the front of bag tags!!! WTF?

Postby Billym » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 am

Lately I have noticed a lot of bag tags with ink on the front. Many involve either SF Giants fans and the other are LA Dodger remarks.
I realize many members are big baseball fans but not everyone is.
That said I kind of think it is selfish for someone to mark up the front of a tag that they may only hold for a day or two and have a very good chance of not ending up with it on 12/31/2011. The tags are souvenirs of one's 2011 SFDGC membership and I for one would appreciate getting a tag that has the OG artwork intact.
Besides we already commemorated the Giants 2010 World Series win with all top 50 tags.
Is it too much to ask to have people respect the fact that some of us would like to carry a tag that is not covered up with BS ink.
Thanks rant over.
Billym
Decent Individual

Re: Ink on the front of bag tags!!! WTF?

Postby crosstoby » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 am

Danny the Dodger Fan marks them up, and I think it's crappy of him to do it, but!...put a little dish soap on the scrubby side of the sponge and rub it off. Works for me every time I get a defaced black and orange tag...which is once, but hey...

JT
crosstoby
President

Re: Ink on the front of bag tags!!! WTF?

Postby Magine223 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:10 am

The forum is good, and the article is well. If you have any question, you can come here to find the answer. I will back next time.
ugg boots outlet sale
uggs outlet stores
UGG Classic Tall Boots
Genius only means hard-working all one's life. - Mendeleyev
Magine223
Forum Noob

Return to General Disc-ussion