Best Score Out There So Far?

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Best Score Out There So Far?

Postby Q » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Howdy,

I'm just curious to see how the course has been playing. What have people been shooting out there this past week? Played it today mainly in the "A" positions, and was surprised at how differently it played from the "C/B" mix for doubles last weekend. Shot a very pedestrian -5, and Pepe in the group behind me shot a -7.

Figure someone has to be double-digits on that layout in the A's and interested in seeing how it plays in the C's.
Greg - Q -
Club Founder
"I went to play golf and tried to shoot my age, and shot my weight instead." - Bob Hope
Q
Decent Individual

I definitely have the best score!

Postby les swift » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:23 am

Best score is mine, I think - Les is willing to marry me. That tops everything, as far as I'm concerned.
-the happy wench..... :D
les swift
Badass Mofo

Postby Tim » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:29 am

Yeah, i think Les may be the only one with a good chance to score on the course today... ;-)
Tim
(hasn't paid for 2010 yet)

Re: Best Score Out There So Far?

Postby Matt_Kelly » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:17 pm

Sunday morning last weekend (April 1) just before the weekly started Desmond Knibbs shot a -7 as well.  I'm not sure if it was set up exactly like the weekly, or if there were changes made after Steve Ganz, Tim Messer and Dez headed out.

Q wrote:Howdy,

I'm just curious to see how the course has been playing. What have people been shooting out there this past week? Played it today mainly in the "A" positions, and was surprised at how differently it played from the "C/B" mix for doubles last weekend. Shot a very pedestrian -5, and Pepe in the group behind me shot a -7.

Figure someone has to be double-digits on that layout in the A's and interested in seeing how it plays in the C's.
Cool Beans! Magazine and Records
http://coolbeans.com
Matt_Kelly
(throws minis)

Postby pepe » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:45 pm

I've heard that Patrick Brown got a 9 under.
pepe
NorCal Champ

Postby safari_brian » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:59 pm

I saw Patrick Knight shoot -9 last week (or was it the week before?). He had like 6 or 7 birds in a row in the back 9 at one point. Pretty sick stuff.

Not bad for an ole semi-pro master bagger.

Brian.
safari_brian
(throws minis)

Return to General Disc-ussion