Disc Golf on Access San Francisco TV

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Disc Golf on Access San Francisco TV

Postby Disc Golf Live » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:38 pm

http://www.accessf.org/

That's the station link. Anyone in the area want to take on the task of joining the station and submitting Disc Golf Live for broadcast?

The shows are free to broadcast partners, so that won't be a burdon. The station's website is pretty complete, its clear they'll take DGL but it will require a local resident. The station can bring some great publicity for DG in the SF area.

Give me a shout if this appeals to anyone in the area. I'd be happy to send some DVDs your way and look forward to adding your station to my list of broadcasters.

I'm also always looking for video if anyone in the area wants to do some taping. I can work with edited material or rough footage.

Best regards,

Joe Wander
Producer and Editor
Disc Golf Live video magazine
www.discgolflive.com
Disc Golf Live
Forum Noob

Postby Disc Golf Live » Wed May 09, 2007 5:58 am

No takers yet?  Just let me know, and I'll get some DVDs into your hands.

Here's the lowdown on the May episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine.  For those who don't know, DGL is available at no cost for broadcast on your Community and Public Access / PEG TV station.  There are a bunch of stations across the country and if you'd like to hear folks say "I saw disc golf on TV last night!" give DGL a shout and we'll hook you up.  Copies of the Home version of the show are also available at wholesale and subscription prices for folks who want to see action from across the world of disc golf.

The East Coast is in the spotlight for the 17th episode of Disc Golf Live.  We've got a look at some great action from the Skylands Classic DVD, plus a great Women's Skins match from the Marshall Street DVD.  Sandwiched in between, we head to the Southeast for another in our series of segments on great holes of the USDGC.  This time, we'll look at the Island Green, number 17.  Thanks to Innova, the Disc Golf Association, and the PDGA for supporting Disc Golf Live video magazine.

Joe
Joe Wander
Producer and Editor
Disc Golf Live video magazine
www.discgolflive.com
Disc Golf Live
Forum Noob

Return to General Disc-ussion