Web site plans

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Web site plans

Postby kylecrispin » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:55 pm

Are there plans to update the website? When I first started searching for information on Disc Golf in San Francisco I found the homepage but was dismayed to find how old all of the information was (is). I think as we draw closer to the opening more people are going to be seeking information on the course. The almighty google puts the club homepage at the top of the list so I think it would be great if people could use the website (not just the forum) as a resource. I understand this is a time and money drain that may not be a priority until the course is finished. However speaking as someone who is new to the SFDGC I think updating the homepage is a very important part of attracting new members and informing those who want to know.
kylecrispin
Helluva Human

In progress...

Postby saucywench » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:44 am

Hi Kyle - there has been discussion on this, and Jeffery's working on a quick and basic update, that can be built upon later. You're right though - I just have the Forum bookmarked, so I forget that people often start out on the website looking for info.
saucywench
Helluva Human

Postby ross » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:15 pm

Jeffery (bless him) has tried to do some updates to the site. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improving the site.
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Return to General Disc-ussion