McLaren Help

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

McLaren Help

Postby hrc333 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi everyone,

We are making some progress with the McLaren course. At this point, I need to hear from club members who live near McLaren park and are willing to help us get the course going. At this point, I am only looking for help from local McLaren residents.

So if you live in Vis-Valley, Excelsior, Bernal Heights, Crocker-Amazon, Portola, Outer Mission or any other neighborhood near McLaren park, please message me on this board. I need about 15-20 people who live in these neighborhoods to help us out.

As for McLaren, we are close to getting approval on the layout. We are continuing to work with the department on how best to present this to the community. I will provide a more in-depth update in a few weeks after we have had a meeting within the community.
hrc333
SFDGC Club Hero

Re: McLaren Help

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I live near the course and would like to help out.
Tim
(hasn't paid for 2010 yet)

Re: McLaren Help

Postby JsseNics » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:50 pm

I live on, or rather have an appartment on Sagamore...about half a mile from McLaren Park; would like to help in anyway possible.
I need lots of advance warning though, I live most of the time in Sacramento; until my retirement; this November.

Tom Nichols
JsseNics
(throws minis)

Return to General Disc-ussion