any CHEAP rooms for rent?? Bizzle wants to come home.

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

any CHEAP rooms for rent?? Bizzle wants to come home.

Postby bizzle » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:12 am

Does anyone know of or have an inexpensive room to rent?? I've been living in Texas for the summer and have a small window of opportunity to move back to the bay area. I have the rest of this month to figure things out, my lease ends at the end of the month and I need a place by oct 1st. If I can't find anything back in Cali, then I'll be forced to sign another lease here in houston and who knows if when or ever I'll be back....and I REALLY don't like it here!! So help me out, find me a disc golfer friendly place to live.
sbadovick@yahoo.com

I've lost my identity here, there is already some big bald white guy who plays disc named bizzle, I'm cali scott now...*the author has tried to use the f-word here, unsuccessfully, and has forfeited his bag tag* THAT
Thanks everyone for looking and trying to help me out, not a day goes by that I don't think of home...and sunny days at de lavega.
I Heart Beagles!"
bizzle
Decent Individual

Re: any CHEAP rooms for rent?? Bizzle wants to come home.

Postby crosstoby » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm

there is already some big bald white guy who plays disc named bizzle

That sucks. Come on home, Bizzle, and leave the name Cali Scott way back in Houston.

I hope you find a place...

JT
crosstoby
President

Return to General Disc-ussion