Used bag?

This is a place for club members to talk all things Disc Golf and all things non Disc Golf.

Used bag?

Postby doublejack » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Anyone have a decent used bag they want sell or bequeath to an up-and-comer?

My nephew, Chance, has caught the disc golf bug — he plays Atascadero almost every day, and if he sticks with it he could be pretty f'ing good. He's a big kid with a big arm. He turned 19 this weekend, and wants a disc bag to replace the random backpack he's been using.

I'd love to be the supportive uncle and hook him up with something better than the $15 "starter bag," but the Jelly Jam tapped out most of my extra cash for the month.

If you've got a spare that's just taking up space, lemme know what you've got and how much you want for it. Thanks!

bill.emmack at gmail
doublejack
NorCal Champ

Re: Used bag?

Postby Tim » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

You can have the Lightning bag that I bought less than a year ago which is practically destroyed already. It's funny, my friends have had this brand and theirs are way more durably built than mine.

EVERY zipper has:
    lost it's handle
    broken apart so you can't even use the non-handle part

I used a Jansport backpack prior to that, the same one for years, before trying to switch simply to see if it was more comfortable or anything. It isn't.
Tim
(hasn't paid for 2010 yet)

Re: Used bag?

Postby les swift » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am

Hey Bill,
I've got a few bags lying around and can give you one for the new player. I'll put them in the car for the weekly tomorrow if you're around.
Give a call if still in need...650-867-2366
Les
les swift
Badass Mofo

Return to General Disc-ussion