Peeps: I'm moving out of the city down to the peninsula. Of course, I got gear that I won't need any more. This is your chance to get some stuff on the cheap (I ain't askin much for most stuff!). Here's what I have. Let me know if you are interested:
- foosball table. I paid $125 for it a couple years ago, you can have it for $50
- yamaha stereo receiver, speakers, 6 disc dvd player. $100...probably worth more than that, but come n get it
- sealy posturepedic queen sized bed & box spring. I bought it two years ago for $1400. You can take it for $500
- Kicthen Gear. I got a ton of pots, pans, knives, flatware, rice cooker. Take it all for $75
- Computer Armoire from Hold Everything...a now defunct company. Sweet setup. Bought for $800, will sell to you, my fellow flinger, for $100.
That's pretty much it. If you wanted all of it for some godforsaken reason, I'd cut you an even better deal. Lemme know...