What Equipment and Materials Can You Help Us Access?

This is the place for all background information on the course construction, a list of material needs, a place to let us know what skills and contacts you can provide, and related discussion regarding the construction of the Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course."

What Equipment and Materials Can You Help Us Access?

Postby ross » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:30 am

Hi -- we are trying to get a sense of what sort of access our members and supporters have to equipment and materials we will need to build the course. Do you or a friend/relative work at a lumber yard? A landscaping business? A concrete company? A rental equipment company? Do you or anyone you know have access to a pickup truck with a lumber rack? A storage yard? Power tools?

Have a look through the construction documents and let us know if there is anything you think you could help us out with.

Thanks!
ross
SFDGC Club Hero

Needs...

Postby trlingley » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:14 am

I have a truck with an 8 1/2' long bed that can fit full sheets of plywood, it is a utility truck and I can put longer wood on top, will be volunteering on the 21st, email me at trlingley@gmail.com if you need me to help with a materials run then or at some other time......
TR
trlingley
Forum Noob

Tools...

Postby trlingley » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:52 pm

I also have a skilsaw, sawzall, sawhorses, cords/powerstrips, auger bits, 2 small sledgehammers, and many hand tools as well if they are required. Email me at trlingley@gmail.com or call (or sms) 510-847-8810 if any of these would be helpful. Hopefully we can park a little closer this weekend and my tools/truck will be easier to access (and power tool use in park approved)
TR Lingley
trlingley
Forum Noob

Return to Course Construction